The immigration system of Canada was forced to pay a huge price for using the “first-come-first-serve” basis. On account of the “first-come-first-serve-basis” of immigration, the nation’s economy suffered a lot. To help alleviate the pain and sufferings, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) introduced the Express Entry Programme.
Canada Express Entry Programme has been consistent to equalize the balance of the economy and work towards ensuring optimal growth and development of the nation on the whole.
Administration and Assessment Model of Express Entry Programme
The programme has been based on administration and assessment model devised under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The CRS uses specific calculation for the assessment and evaluation of the applicants. If you are applying for the programme, you will have to fulfill the following terms & conditions under specific immigration models.
Federal Skilled Workers Programme (FSWP)
Every year, the Maple Leaf Country introduces Skilled Occupation List (SOL). The SOL incorporates in its model few jobs that are sought after by the specific sectors of the nation. On account of the assessment and evaluation, the workers are welcomed to the hotspot on the Skilled Worker Visa.
For the Skilled Worker Visa, it is necessary to satisfy the following requirements.
- You must be engaged in the job type 0, A and B. This specification has been discussed in the Canadian charter and you have to handle accordingly.
- In the next category, you have to understand and manage the Canadian Language Benchmark. The IRCC has been designated to test the language compliance and based on that, necessary steps should be taken.
- Education assessment with respect to degree and diploma will also play major role for the purpose of the immigration. For those having exceptionally high expertise in the skills with relevant qualification will result in better scenario for acceptance in the workforce of the nation.
Federal Skilled Trades Programme (FSTP)
The FSTP is one such milestone in the Canadian administration that helps in developing and competing for Canadian immigration. Every year, a few of the trades gain mileage and traction in the economy and as an immigrant, if you are able to get through under the trade, it will be easier to develop and thrive in the Maple Leaf Country.
For the FSTP, you need to satisfy the following terms:
- You have planned to live outside Quebec.
- You should meet with desired level in English and French.
- The applicant must have two years of experience.
- Must meet with the job requirements as per the NOC or National Occupation List.
- S/he should be in an employment for a period of at least one year.
These are some of the factors that administer the Canada Express Entry Programme. If you have been wondering about application, avail a reliable immigration agent today.
Write to us on email@example.com or call us on +91-8595338595 for more information on the visa you are looking for.
Summary: To get best from Canada Express Entry Programme, you should be ready to understand what it contains. This blog will help you out in this pursuit.