The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) of Australia offers the Contributory Aged Parent Visa of Subcategory 864 to the candidates who are keen to live in the nation, on a permanent basis, with their kids. It’s fundamentally a sponsored class visa where sponsorship normally arrives from the child or kids.
With the Australia Contributory Parents Visa Subclass 864/143 the parents of an immigrant, who has got the Australian citizenship, can live in the nation for any period of time. But to sponsor this visa, the sponsoring person should be or must have Australian citizenship or he must have the citizenship of New Zealand but must be settled in Oz.
Australia Contributory Parents Visa Subclass 864/143 Requirements
- In order to get the visa processed, it is crucial to make certain that half or more than half of the children of the parents have been living in Oz. It is also vital to note that even if the children of the parents sponsored have lived in some other country they have been a law abiding citizen of that nation even for that small period.
- To get the parents sponsored under this visa, the aspiring immigrant’s parents must be 65 years for the father and any limit has been granted to the mother.
- The person who is supposed to be sponsored under this visa must have satisfying health standards.
- In case of the person sponsoring their parents they should not have any financial debts that they owe to the Australian Government.
Assurance of Support
Before the offering of your visa, it is mandatory that your Australian child (or a new qualified party) proffers the DIBP with an Assurance of Support. It’s basically a lawful pledge to pay back any recoverable social security payments that you obtain from Canberra through the initial 10 years that you reside in the Kangaroo Land.
It is also required that your guarantor also pays a bond for each adult made a part in your visa petition. This bond will be given back 10 years post your visa is given.
Privileges Given To the Visa Holder
- Indefinite period of stay in Down Under.
- Freedom to even study and work in the nation.
- Freedom to get enrolled in Medicare, Healthcare care and expenses.
Application for Contributory Aged Parent Visa
Following a certain setup for submitting an application for this Permanent Resident Visa (PRV) is required. It is also required that the application is duly supported by written proofs as needed and duly accompanied by the compulsory application costs. It is possible to submit petitions for your partner and dependents together under a single application cost. Though in case of the dismissed or withdrawn petitions, the petition money is non-refundable, on successful assessment, secondary visa charges come into force for every of these extra applicants.
Visa Cost at the Time of Application
- Contributory Aged Parent (Permanent) Visa will depend upon a slew of requirements, and you can easily check that by visiting the website of Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), but on an average, you can easily expect AU$325 and an additional application charge of AU$165.
- Under specific provision, you will have to get away with minimum payment of AU$80 to get the visa and to know more about this you can visit the official websites of the DIBP.
Additional Charges Incurred
- At the time of the application an additional charge will have to be given to the doctors who have been conducting the medical examination.
- Police check can always act as a deterrent to get the visa, but authentic verification will always pay in the long run.
- Submission of the documents will also be mandated, and failing to comply with the stipulated guidelines will amount to the rejection of the visa applied for.
Special Eligibility That Must Be Met
- Subclass 173 is compulsory to get the approval of this visa.
- Subclass 600 must also be held by the applicant at the time of applying for the visa.
For more information on the Australia Contributory Parents Visa Subclass 864/143, visit the websites of the DIBP.
Summary: To get into Australia you can go ahead with the Australia Contributory Parents Visa Subclass 864/143 that can help you move in style provided you are the parent of the immigrant living in the country.