The Australia Employer’s Nomination Visa Scheme Subclass 186 Visa is basically a Permanent Residency Visa (PR) even as it necessitates the sponsorship of a nominating recruiter/firm. While three separate corridors or streams for the 186 visa are available, you can fulfill the different terms & conditions of either category, prior to submitting an application for the prized visa. These categories are the Direct Entry stream, the Temporary Residence Transition stream, and the Agreement Stream.
Australia Employer’s Nomination Visa Scheme Subclass 186 visa is essentially a point based skilled immigration scheme. It is mandatory that you possess a lawful substantive visa denoting a binding non-expiring visa. It is also possible to submit an application, in case you possess a bridging visa A, B or C. It’s nothing but a temporary visa given to the immigrants or travelers whose visa is about to lose its legal legitimacy, and they are cooling their heels for their immigration result. It is possible for you to submit an application for the immigration stream, only in case you have a duly sanctioned Australian recruiter/firm ready to offer the prized sponsorship to you.
Australia Employer’s Nomination Visa Scheme Subclass 186 Procedure
It is basically a two-step procedure to present a petition for the visa:
Step 1: The sanctioned Australian recruiter/firm proffers sponsorship to the candidate:
Initially, you must be armed with sponsorship from a sanctioned Australian Employer, in case you wish to submit an application for PR, via the ENS. You require making an online profile and submitting an application, via SkillSelect.
Step2: Apply for ENS Visa in suitable Nominated Stream:
After you have received sponsorship from an approved Australian recruiter/firm, it is mandatory that you are suitably selected under the suitable stream.
Australia Employer Nomination Visa Scheme Subclass 186 Streams
As mentioned before, it has three streams:
- The Temporary Residence Transition Stream: It is meant for those subcategory 457 Visa holders who have been involved with a job, for a period of two years in the identical position for their recruiter/firm even as their recruiter/firm is keen to provide them with a permanent standing.
- The Direct Entry Stream: It is meant for those who have not once, or only temporarily, offered their professional services in the labour market of Oz, but have a recruiter/firm keen to offer them sponsorship, for a permanent opening.
- The Agreement Stream: It is meant for the individuals with sponsorship from a recruiter/firm, via a labor or regional migration deal.
Australia Employer’s Nomination Visa Scheme Subclass 186–Primary Eligibility Requirements
With a view to get a 186 Visa, the visa candidate will require fulfilling several conditions, comprising these major conditions:
- The recruiter will require fulfilling the ‘training benchmark’ necessity. It usually denotes that it will require offering the necessary training to its citizen and permanent resident workers.
- In case the visa aspirant is presenting a petition, under the Temporary Residence Transition Class, then he requires concluding 2 years of permanent labor as a 457 Visa holder.
- In case the visa candidate is presenting a petition under the Direct Entry Category, then it is compulsory that he gets a positive skill evaluation for the nominated profession, and possess 3 years of pertinent employment experience.
- The candidate requires making the pledge to work in the nominated responsibility for a time-frame of not less than 2 years, from the date that PR is given. The recruiter/firm will also require making the pledge to guarantee the role obtainable to the visa candidate for that time frame.
- It is mandatory that the work that the visa candidate is designated to is aligned with a qualified line-of-work on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL).
- It is mandatory that the e visa candidate fulfills the English requirement for the visa, or any of the accessible exemptions.
- It is also compulsory that the wages of the visa applicant are consistent with the ‘Australian market rate’, for the designated responsibility.
These conditions are not the sole necessities that the visa candidate and the employer/sponsor require catering to with a view to get a 186 Visa. These do present a rough draft of the major requirements though.
Important: Come March 2018, and the 457 Visa will be done away only to be substituted with the TSS Visa.
Summary: Decode the procedure and requirements for the popular Australia Employer’s Nomination Visa Scheme Subclass 186.