The sole purpose of the Australia subclass 802/101 Child Visa is to unite the dependent children of the immigrant working and living in Australia. Under the provision granted through this visa the parents who are working in the country can sponsor their children, to live with them there in (Oz). At the time of applying for the Australia Child Visa subclass 802/101, the beneficiary child should be in the hotspot. But it must be taken care that the child has not applied for any other visa, apart from this visa.
Who are suitable to get the Subclass 802/101?
- The child who is in Down Under at the time of application.
- The child who has been sponsored by the parents or the partner of the parents. The second probability will come into force in case of estranged parents. The new spouse may sponsor the child.
- The child, who is supposed to be sponsored under this visa, must not be above 18 years, in some exceptional cases the age from 18-25 years would be considered, but only when the child is not pursuing any job in the Kangaroo Land.
- De facto single child of the parents or he/she shouldn’t be married or engaged.
As many immigrants have been found exploiting the loopholes in this style of immigration, it is important for the readers to understand who would be a legit parent or eligible parent.
In order to be categorized as an eligible parent, with the authority to sponsor their sole child, the individual should qualify any of the given parameters
- A citizen of Oz.
- An individual with the Australian PR status.
- A qualified citizen of New Zealand.
- The sponsor is a biological parent of the child sponsored for.
These are few of the parameters that must be met with in the first place. But you will have to satisfy the following parameters as well after ensuring that the above parameters have been fulfilled.
- You have got a written consent from the person who has the custody of the child.
- The law of the host country must permit the transfer of the child.
- The sponsor must meet with the character requirement.
- Adequate accommodation would be provided to the child.
- Assistance would be given to the child to settle in Oz.
- In case the child needs tutoring with respect to the language proficiency, you will assist him/her to do that.
- The applicant, or also known as the sponsor, will be candid enough to straightway report to the immigration department, in case the child is not able to meet with all the requirements discussed in the immigration norms.
How to Apply for the Visa?
You can visit the official website of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), to fill up the application and process the immigration. With the given guidelines, you can easily proceed with the Australia Child Visa Subclass 802/101.
Summary: To know more about the subclass 802/101 Child Visa to Australia you can go through this piece and pave the way for a smarter and quicker immigration this fall.