London has s a special UK Visa for Business Persons under which you may move to the well-liked overseas destination as a business person in case you are not a European Economic Area (EEA) national, and you will be setting-up/running/administering a firm/venture, on a permanent basis, in the country.
The UK has a special place for those who may make a handsome contribution to the national economy, and business individuals, from investors to entrepreneurs, and even new manpower from the rapidly growing EU market, are welcome to play a decisive role in the growth and expansion of the British economy.
When you submit an application for endorsement, under the category of the UK Visa for Business Persons, you require offering a comprehensive business strategy with the petition. The business plan ought to comprise:
- Proof that you have, at your disposal in the hotspot, not less than 200,000 British Pounds of your own money for the object of investment in the venture/firm.
- Proof that you will make not less than 2 permanent employment opportunities for the individuals already settled in the country and also the particulars of their employment conditions.
- The likely opening balance sheet following the launch of the venture/firm.
- If you are joining or accepting control of an already established firm/venture, it is compulsory that you show the audited accounts for not less than 2 preceding years.
- You also require illustrating that you can reside in the hotspot, minus any assistance and support from public funds.
In the beginning, you will get a go-ahead to stay for a period of one year. You may submit an application for an extension of stay for a maximum of an additional three years.
Business Visa Options
Several UK Business Visas and schemes are obtainable for those eager to move to the destination, as component of the business immigration category.
Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
It is tailored to enable the well-heeled people, who make a large financial investment in the nation, to get authorization from the UK, to enter as an investor under the Tier 1 Class. It is mandatory that the candidates make an investment of not less than 2 million British Pounds in the country. It is also required that the individual makes an investment for a period of five years in the country, via way of the British Government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK-registered firms (other than those predominantly involved with property investment). Investment in offshore firms is not allowed.
Amongst the different G8 nations the Tier 1 Investor Class has the shortest Investor Immigration application processing time even while it has exceedingly impartial entry conditions with a foreseeable result.
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
It is tailored for a particular category of migrants with good business track record and a background of lawful & genuine investments. Such people are welcome to shift to the country, via presenting a UK Visa petition for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.
This UK Visa for Business Persons is processed, minus any delays, as long as the different terms & conditions of the UK Visa requirements are fulfilled and all documentation is faultless at the time of petition. A BIG plus point of the visa is that it can result in the much sought after British citizenship.
With a view to get the UK Investor Visa, you must have up to 200,000 Great Britain Pounds obtainable. This has to be cash accessible to be withdrawn. You also need a good business plan and the evidence of ownership of business, where you are already the proprietor of a business.
You can get the UK Visa application forms from the embassy even as it mentions the papers that must be furnished when the petition is returned for submission.
If you petition is successful:
- You will get an Initial Visa valid for just 3 or 4 months.
- You have the right to request for the extension of this time period.
- You will obtain free access to first-rate medical care & education in the country.
- You will be 100% free to submit an application for a British Passport, in the aftermath of six years of stay in the country.
Summary: If you are a business person, and keen to do business in the UK, you have some good UK Visa options meant for the Business Persons like you. Check the page and unearth what those options are!