Australia Skilled Regional Provisional Visa Subclass 489 is basically a specific kind of invitation visa meant for the qualified individuals who want to move to the country. This visa has been created to full up the void in those areas of the city and town in Oz that are experiencing the skill shortage.
In the Australia Skilled Regional Provisional Visa Subclass 489, the pursuit of the immigration is orchestrated through three broad categories:
- Extended Stay Pathway: It has been duly planned for those who are recognized as an immigrant under Skilled-regional Sponsored Visa Subclass 475, Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa Subclass 487, Skilled-independent Regional Visa Subclass 495 and Skilled-designated Area Sponsored Visa Subclass 496. For such specific visas, the extension period could be of a maximum 2 years.
- Invited Pathway: Under it, the immigrants are not asked to move to Down Under by any employer based there in, but by their own relatives. Under this particular visa, the immigrant will be asked to study and live in only certain regions of the nation.
- Subsequent Entry Pathway: In it, the aspiring immigrant’s friends and relative–who are already holding Skilled Regional Provisional Visa Subclass 489, or the Subclass 475,487,495 or 496–can ask their immediate relatives or friends to come to Oz on this visa.
How has the eligibility been defined in the Regional Subclass Visa?
- The visa holder must have any of the following visas: subclass 475, 485, 495 or 496.
- The visa holder has been nominated by the state or the territory, or has been sponsored by relatives.
- The aspiring immigrant has been asked to apply under the visa.
- The aspiring immigrant must have a suitable skill assessment that can best fit in the category demanded in the Kangaroo Land.
- The applicant shouldn’t be over 45 years of age at the time of the application.
- Competency in the English language is must, but there are few countries that are immune to these stipulated standards, like the UK, the US, Canada, New Zealand, and Ireland. For the nationals from these, this test is not required.
Total Length of the Stay
As envisaged by this visa, the total stay in the country will not exceed 4 years under this visa.
Cost of the Visa
Total cost incurred for applying for the s visa will be around AU$ 3,670
Submission of EOI
For movement to the destination under this visa kind immigrants must submit their EOI. In the EOI mentioned, the assessing authority will assess the effect of the application, and how the immigrants have fared, in terms of their skill, language proficiency, educational qualification, and work experience. With all these aspects taken into account, applying for the Australia Skilled Regional Provisional Subclass 489 will not be a tough pursuit at all.
Summary: To apply for the Skilled Regional Provisional Visa Subclass 489 you need to take into account various facets of the immigration. In this piece you will come to know about that.