Are you keen to use one of the many Provincial Nominee Programmes (PNPs) of Canada, to move to the destination, do a job or business, and live there in on a permanent basis? If yes, opt for the Nova Scotia PNP!
It is one of the most popular Canadian PNPs and used by a large number of aspirants from across the globe. The scheme offers a quicker method to move to the province. Those keen to acquire the Permanent Residence (PR) status in the region, and join the thriving Nova Scotia society, may go through the nomination process.
Nova Scotia is a very unique province of the Maple Leaf Country. The economic activity of this small province, situated in the nation’s Maritimes region, is largely centred in and near Halifax–its capital city. With more than 400,000 persons residing in the metropolitan area, Halifax is a ‘full of life’ metropolis. It enjoys widespread popularity as a top centre for culture and the arts, and for also its amazingly high standard of living. The city also has some of the finest educational and health centres in the nation.
Sea occupies a special place in the heart of the residents of the province, even while the province is well-known for its striking coastal beauty and mouth-watering food.
To put it simply, the province has a great deal going for it and several overseas people wish to reside and do a job in the magnificent province one day.
Coming back to the Nova Scotia PNP, as mentioned before, it’s the region’s PNP, and via it, you, as the potential immigrant, having the know-how and experience targeted by the province, can obtain a Nova Scotia Provincial Nomination Certificate, and this will increase the pace of the general immigration procedure.
Nova Scotia PNP–Eligibility Requirements
With a view to submit an application to the scheme:
- Your specific line-of-work must be in demand.
- You must be between 18 and 49 years old.
- You ought to get the language ability (IELTS or CLB) bare minimum total.
- You must have 1 year of employment experience in the wanted occupational field.
- You must have a qualification diploma/certificate comparable to the Canadian education arrangement.
- You must illustrate an intention to stay in the province, and become economically set up there in.
Nova Scotia PNP Point System
In case you are a potential applicant for the Nova Scotia PNP then though you can present a petition for any category it is required that you get not less than 67 out 100 on the Nova Scotia assessment grid. The grid is based on the age, language skills, education, employment experience, and adaptability, among others.
Nova Scotia PNP Categories
You may move to the province under these schemes:
- Skilled Worker: You may make the cut for this category of the Nova Scotia PNP in case you have a full-time job offer from a recruiter of the province, speak elementary English, and possess not less than a Grade 12 education level.
- Family Business Worker: In case you have a close family member, who has a business in the province, you could make the grade to do a job for them in the province under the stream in question.
- Community-Identified: In case you have a good association with a society in the province, and are employable, you may consider this class of the Nova Scotia PNP.
- International Graduate: If you have done graduation from any of the many Canadian universities or colleges, and have an employment offer in Nova Scotia while fulfilling many other terms & conditions, you can make the cut for this specific class.
- Non-Dependent Children of Nominees: In case one of your parents has shifted to the region, via the PNP, you may be eligible for this class, if you possess a year of employment experience in your particular domain of study.
- Agri-Food Sector: In case you have the necessary experience in farming or farm administration, and you may present a comprehensive agri-business proposal, there is no reason why you cannot make the grade under the category.
Summary: All you require to know about the Canada Nova Scotia PNP offered on a platter.