Are you a business professional and planning a short visit to the UK, one of the most popular countries in the world? If yes, apply for UK Business Visitor Visa. It is an excellent choice for the business professionals like you as the country is renowned the world over for its political stability, transparent governance, and thriving economy. What’s more: it is one of the safest countries to do business.
A Business Visitor Visa allows you to conduct short-term business task in the nation. It falls under the Standard Visitor Visa category and can be used for moving to the hotspot for temporary period of six months or less.
Business Visitor Visa–Key Requirements
You can successfully apply for UK Business Visitor Visa if you are 18 years old or above, and want to visit the hotspot for six month or less to conduct you business activities. The visa is relevant if you are performing ‘permissible activities’ within the nation. However, you can neither stay in the country beyond the given time period, nor extend it.
If you, as a Business Visitor Visa guest, stay in the country beyond six months, you will be considered an over-stayer, and face serious penalties that may even negatively affect your future entries to the country. If you have to visit the nation regularly, you can apply for Business Visa that has a longer duration of 1 year, 2 year, 5 year or 10 years.
Business Visitor Visa–What You Can Do With This?
With this visa in your pocket, you can perform these business activities:
- Take part in a trade fair, conference, seminar or a meeting
- Attend a job interview
- Purchase, deliver or scrutinize goods
- Carry-out site visits and inspections
- Sign business agreements, deals, contracts or negotiate
How to Apply for UK Business Visitor Visa?
You can use the same application that’s used to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa, visitor form VAF1. You will have to provide these details about your planned trip to the UK:
- Purpose of their visit
- Duration for which you want to stay in the country
- Name, address and complete description of the company or business people you will be visiting whilst they are in the country
- Address where you will be staying
- Financial evidence to prove you have enough funds to cover your trip
- Proof through your paper documents that you will return once your trip ends
Some Tips to Successfully Apply for UK Business Visitor Visa
The UK economy is open for business professionals from every corner of the world. However, it’s not that simple to get the country’s short term visa. But if you keep these tips in mind you can successfully apply for this visa:
- Assess your eligibility and figure if you have the qualifications to get the visa
- Know the visa process well
- Stay in touch with the concerned parties in the UK
- Ensure that you have chosen the right visa
- Figure out the entry procedure and also the documents you need to present at the entry port
Summary: Check the tips shared here in the blog and successfully apply for UK Business Visitor Visa.