People interested in doing rewarding business overseas find the UK a great place for the purpose. And so to explore the business opportunities there in and gain from the government support and favorable environment for the businessmen and investors many such aspirants apply for the UK Business Visitor Visa, fulfill the compulsory requirements and then obtain the prized visa.
If you also want this visa then you must be perhaps thinking about the UK Business Visitor Visa Requirements so that you too can fulfill these and get a chance to figure out what the wonderful hotspot has in its store for the enterprising entrepreneurs like you.
Check this blog and here you will find useful information on the UK Business Visitor Visa Requirements. Use the information shared to successfully apply for the cherished visa!
But what exactly is the Business Visitor Visa?
It is a visa offered by the UK that allows the holders to do business in the nation under some checks and restricted conditions. This is basically a temporary permit that allows those who are self-employed or an employee to enter the country for a limited period of time.
It is different from other visa categories, such as Tier 1 Entrepreneur or Investor Visa. The visa is issued for up to six months. But, if you are travelling to the country as an academic business visitor, you can get a visa with a validity of a maximum period of 12 months.
UK Business Visitor Visa requirements
- A valid passport with a blank page to get a visa stamp along with old passport (if any).
- Recent passport size photograph as per the guidelines issued.
- If applying from outside of your home country, then the proof of visa to be given of the country from where you could be applying from.
- Besides these you also need to produce and show:
a) The purpose of visiting the UK.
b) Proof of employment.
c) Bank statements and financial proofs
d) Sponsor documents
e) Evidence of family members remaining back in the home country
UK Business Visitor Visa–Things You Can Do With It
- Attend seminars, meetings, interviews and conferences
- Visit the nation as a speaker, deliver a speech or participate in a talk not organized as a commercial event or is profit making in nature.
- Sign deals/contracts and negotiate.
- Attend business promotional activities, or participate in trade fair provided you do not sell anything directly.
- Conduct inspections and pay site visits.
- Gather information about employment
- Get a brief about the local clients and customers, provided any work gained is done outside the country.
What You Are Required to Prove?
Apart from giving a clear visiting purpose, as a business visitor visa applicant you need to prove these:
- You have enough funds to support self in the UK.
- You intend to leave the country once the visit ends.
- You can cover the expenses of the two way visit.
Processing Time Period
Getting a UK Business Visitor Visa is not a, easy cake walk. It takes nearly a week to get the clearance done which means if you have submitted the complete visa application along with all the required documents, in seven working days you obtain your Business Visitor Visa.
Check with an expert visa expert to find more on the subject of the UK Business Visitor Visa and its mandatory requirements, so that you can fulfill them and get an opportunity to explore all that the hotspot has to offer to an enterprising businessman like you!
Summary: Check the piece and you shall get to know about the primary UK Business Visitor Visa requirements. Meet them and get a chance to explore the hotspot for business purposes.